Extended Information on Cookies
(Article 4, Order No. 229 of May 8, 2014 of the Privacy Guarantor, and Article 13, of the GDPR – EU Regulation 2016/679)
This Extended Information Notice on Cookies of the Orodirufolo.it website is made pursuant to Article 4 of Order No. 229 of May 8, 2014, issued by the Privacy Guarantor, and Article 13 of the GDPR – EU Regulation 2016/679 and describes -in a specific and analytical manner- the characteristics and purposes of the cookies installed by the website and allows the user to select/deselect individual cookies.
The information is provided to users exclusively for the Orodirufolo.it website and not also for “third parties” (different sites that may install cookies through the publisher).
1. Data controller
The data controller and person in charge of the site is Azienda Agricola Ortoplant di Depalo Michele & C. s.s. Via Saverio Daconto 41 70054 Giovinazzo (BA) – P.IVA 05062190722.
For the purposes of the law and within the scope of this policy, the following definitions shall apply.
a. “cookies”: “small text strings that the sites visited by the user send to his terminal (usually to the browser), where they are stored in order to be then retransmitted to the same sites on the next visit of the same user”. Each cookie contains different data and may remain in the system for the duration of a session (until the browser is closed) or for long periods and may contain a unique identification code. In general, two macro-categories can be identified: “technical” cookies and “profiling” cookies;
b. “technical cookies”: these are cookies used for the sole purpose of “carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network, or to the extent strictly necessary for the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user to provide such service” (see Art. 122, paragraph 1, of the Personal Data Protection Code). These can be further subdivided into “navigation or session cookies,” which ensure normal navigation and use of the website; “analytics cookies,” assimilated to technical cookies where used directly by the site operator to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site itself; “functionality cookies,” which allow the user to navigate according to a set of selected criteria in order to improve the service rendered to the same.
For example, technical cookies are used for the user’s login functionality.
c. “Profiling cookies”: these are the cookies aimed at creating profiles related to the user and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the same in the context of web browsing. These messages can be delivered by Orodirufolo.it or through the site by “third parties”. Companies that offer or advertise their products through this site may assign cookies to users’ terminals. The categories of cookies used and the type of processing of personal data by these companies are regulated in accordance with the information made by these companies.
d. “publisher”: operator of the Orodirufolo.it site;
e. “third parties”: sites other than Orodirufolo.it, which may install cookies through the operator. For the regulation of cookies installed by third parties, please refer to the disclosures made by these companies.
3. Purposes and methods of processing and nature of the data
The data collected through the cookies of the Orodirufolo.it. website are processed to allow access to the site, normal navigation and use of it, as well as for all the analysis functions related to the characteristics identified in point 2.
The data transmitted will be stored and processed with the guarantees of security and secrecy provided for by the GDPR – EU Regulation 2016/679 and national legislation and will be used for the purposes set out in the points above.
The data will be kept for the time prescribed by legal regulations.
The acquisition of personal data is optional in nature; however, a refusal to respond or to give consent may make it impossible for the publisher to follow up on the user’s requests.
4. Type of cookies used
The Orodirufolo.it website uses:
|Helps determine when cart contents/data change.
|Helps determine when cart contents/data change.
|It contains a unique code for each customer so that the software knows where to find the cart data in the database for each customer.
|Technical cookies for the proper functioning of the theme
5. Expression of consent.
The provision of all cookies, both first and third-party, can be deactivated by intervening in the settings of the browser in use; this option, however, could make the sites unusable if cookies essential for the provision of functionality are blocked.
Each browser has different settings for disabling cookies; below we offer links to instructions for the most common browsers:
6. Third-party sites and third-party cookies.
Third-party sites that can be accessed through this website are not covered by this policy. The publisher disclaims any responsibility for them.
The categories of cookies used by third parties and the type of processing of personal data by these companies are regulated in accordance with the policy made by these companies.
The links through which the user can receive more information and request deactivation of cookies are as follows:
7. Rights under the GDPR – EU Regulation 2016/679.
The individuals to whom the personal data refer have the right to:
- access their own data (art. 15 GDPR): the User has the right to obtain information about the data processed by the Controller on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the same;
- object to the processing of their data (art. 21 GDPR): the User may object to the processing of their data when it is done on a legal basis other than consent;
- verify and request rectification (art. 16 GDPR): the User may verify the correctness of his/her data and request that it be updated or corrected;
- obtain restriction of processing (art. 18 GDPR) in cases where:
– the accuracy of personal data is disputed,
– the User believes that the processing is unlawful,
– the User objects to the deletion of personal data,
– the data is necessary to the data subject for the establishment, exercise or defense of a right in a court of law, while the data controller no longer needs the data for processing purposes,
– the User has objected to the processing and is awaiting the necessary verifications to determine whether the data controller’s legitimate reasons prevail over those of the data subject,
The User may request the restriction of the processing of his/her data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the data for any purpose other than its preservation;
- obtain the deletion or removal of their personal data (Art. 17 GDPR) in cases where:
– personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed,
– the User revokes the consent on which the processing is based, if there is no other legitimate reason for the processing,
– the User objects to the processing and there is no further legitimate reason for the processing to proceed,
– personal data have been processed unlawfully;
– personal data must be erased in order to comply with a legal obligation under Union or Member State law to which the data controller is subject,
– personal data have been collected in connection with the provision of information society services to children,
the User may request the deletion of his or her Data by the Data Controller;
- receive their Data or have it transferred to another Data Controller (art. 20 GDPR): the User has the right to receive their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, where technically feasible, to have it transferred unhindered to another Data Controller;
- to lodge a complaint (Art. 77): the User may lodge a complaint with the competent data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
To exercise his or her rights, the User may address a request to the contact details of the Controller indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Controller as soon as possible, in any case within one month.
9. Further Information on the processing of personal data carried out on the site.
For further information on the processing of personal data collected on this site carried out by the owner and for everything not mentioned on this page, please refer to the information provided pursuant to Article 13 GDPR – EU Regulation 2016/679.